We translate and localize documents in the following areas:
- Marketing, business and finance
- Web site and software localization
- Medical records and reports, medical questionnaires, pharmaceutical documents, clinical trials
- Over 3 years of direct experience with data management of clinical trial studies
- Legal and court documents, immigration-related documents
- Brochures, employee handbooks, assembly manuals
- Contracts, patents, proposals
- Chemistry (organic and non-organic)
- Book-length translations: academic topics, computer-technology, how-to books, fiction
- Personal documents: diplomas, school transcripts, birth, marriage certificates
All translations are subjected to multiple levels of proofing, to ensure accuracy. All translations can be certified or notarized at the client's request.
We can also help you manage the terminology your company uses to describe your products or services. Compiling a common glossary of your internal company jargon allows not only your employees but also your clients to speak with one voice. This is key to successful product development, global marketing and communication.
Documents to be translated can be submitted in any form-from printed hard copy, to various electronic media on both Macintosh and PC platforms. We deliver projects in the format of your choice. All work is electronically archived, should there ever be a need for future revisions.
Contact us for an estimate.